Join Our Passionate Team
If you are searching for a group of people who challenge and inspire you, search no more, our team can change your life.Ready to take the next step in your career journey? We look forward to connecting with you.
Back-End Software Engineer
PEAR Sports LLC (PEAR) is defining a new era of health and fitness by delivering personalized outcomes through smart digital coaching, engaging content and insightful progression. We are a B2B platform company that powers brands and communities with our smart digital coaching tools and content that creates hyper-personalized, digital fitness and health programming using individuals’ activity data and our proprietary Training Intelligence AI technology. Ultimately PEAR’s products enable businesses and organizations to provide customized health, wellness and fitness experiences that empower people to live happier, more active lives.
We are an emerging growth company. Our culture rewards those who take initiative and add value in making PEAR an outstanding environment for all its stakeholders. PEAR values teamwork and fosters a fun, supportive attitude among its members
- Build the backend functionality for new features in our mobile apps. You’ll work closely with our mobile engineers to agree on the API contract and determine the best way to implement. You’ll work from the endpoints to the underlying data model.
- Add supporting functionality to our internal tools.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers and designers to determine the best solution for the user problems we are solving.
- Participate in code reviews, both providing and receiving feedback.
Requirements and skills:
- Four (4+) years of professional software engineering experience.
- Experience designing, building, deploying, monitoring and testing services.
- Comfortable working with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with AWS, Node, React, and/or programming languages used for API development (e.g. Python) is preferred.
Flex Time Off, Holiday Time Off, Health, Vision & Dental, 401-K, Life Insurance, AD&D.
Those qualified and whom possesses a positive, team player attitude, adds to the culture of our environment, please reference the above jot title.
Pear Sports, LLC is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws.
Apply to PEAR Sports
"*" indicates required fields