Join Our Passionate Team
If you are searching for a group of people who challenge and inspire you, search no more, our team can change your life.Ready to take the next step in your career journey? We look forward to connecting with you.
We are looking for a talented engagement marketer to play a key role in developing and executing marketing and engagement programs. Our ideal candidate will take the lead on guiding the organization through defining and delivering engagement programs that can drive end user or member interactions with the PEAR platform.
- Partner with CX and business stakeholders to develop and outline customer engagement strategy and objectives including maximizing adoption, utilization and up-sell.
- Develop and execute engagement programs including onboarding, reboarding, product introduction, and education that align with the strategy.
- Partner with Customer Success to work with clients to develop and deploy client member challenges that align with PEAR Platform capabilities
- Assist PEAR Customer Success in developing Engagement Dashboards for use with users and stakeholders.
- Develop engagement insights for users and stakeholders.
- Develop tools and processes for engagement and success programs and reporting
- Email/SMS/Social marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment while continually evaluating for improvements
- Maintain marketing automation integrations with internal and external platforms
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with the design team to create email content that resonates with the audience.
- Work with stakeholders to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes
- Proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements
- BS/BA in Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field
- A minimum of 3-5+ years of experience in email marketing, preferably in an automation role.
- Proficient in using marketing automation technology (experience in using tools such as Iterable, MailChimp, or Marketo)
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts and reporting metrics
- Familiar with email and SMS marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns, app push notifications)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
Flex Time Off, Personal time, Health, 401k, Vision & Dental, Life AD&D.
Those qualified and whom possesses a positive, team player attitude, adds to the culture of our environment, please reference the above jot title and send your resume to:
Pear Health Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws.
Apply to PEAR Sports
"*" indicates required fields