Personalized Fitness for Life-Long Health.
Introducing PEAR for Renew Active®, free and exclusive for UnitedHealthcare® Medicare members. It’s an easy way to get moving, with workout plans designed for your needs. It’s fitness inspired by you — so here’s to your good health.
Set goals that fit.
Whether you exercise regularly or it’s been a while, your plan is tailored to your fitness level and goals so you can continue enjoying life.
Invest in your whole health.
Your plan builds mindfulness activities into your routine to ensure you’re nurturing your body, mind and spirit.
Celebrate your progress.
The app tracks your stats and updates your plan over time so you can see your workout wins, reach your goals and receive badges along the way.
It’s easy to share your progress with friends and family so you can stay motivated together.
This app is for anyone who wants to increase their activity levels and improve their overall fitness. It’s easy-to-navigate and makes getting active and staying active both easy and fun!
Unlike any other offering, the PEAR Wise app makes getting active and staying active fun and easy! The app is built on proven, evidence-based PEAR Training Intelligence® AI and 25 years of working with thousands of people just like you. PEAR Wise will create a personalized training plan just for you based on your biometric data, fitness level, goals and needs. No more guessing what you should be doing, is it working and what to do next. We do the work for you!
Send an email to email@example.com or Call: (619) 431-2335
Yes! Take the app on a walk or run with your closest friends, or have them over to workout by casting one of the yoga, HIIT, flexibility or strength classes to your TV.
Exercise moves are shown in detail during each workout. You can always pause your workout and rewind to see an exercise move performed again.
The app uses your data to adapt your training plan to improve your overall fitness level and allow you to continue doing what you love! You can share your data with your doctors and track your progress.
The app is a highly secure environment that is HIPAA Compliant, GDPR and CCLPA Compliant.
We operate on OWASP Security Standards and we conduct regular security audits and scans.
Your data is only used to adapt your personal training plan as you progress. We do not share any individual's data.
Before you start your workout, check the list of equipment to see what you need before beginning. Your coach will also tell you what you need at the beginning of the workout. You can always pause the workout to gather what you need, set up and then resume the workout.
The cost of the app is determined by your insurance carrier. Check your current benefits plan.
The app includes hundreds of workouts and hyper-personalized training plans in a variety of formats built with the PEAR Training Intelligence® AI engine. Your training plan adapts to you based on your progress to help you reach and potentially exceed your goals. Our hyper-personalized interactive training plans are led by world-renowned athletes, National Champions and Olympians. Following a fitness training plan will help improve your physical fitness, overall health and fitness goals such as toning, endurance, losing weight and improving strength.
This app is for 55+ adults who:
- Had a doctor recommend they begin an exercise program
- Want to get active and don’t know where to begin
- Are already active and want to stay active
- Active adults looking for new challenges
- Jon Ackland, Chief Science Officer, PEAR - Jon Ackland leads the PEAR Performance and Sports Science team in New Zealand. Jon is a world-renowned exercise physiologist and sports performance expert who has coached world champions and world record holders across a number of sports disciplines. He established the world’s first commercial sports science institute, has authored nine books on performance training, and is himself a former national rowing champion and Ironman triathlete. Jon’s bestselling Power to Perform and The Complete Guide to Endurance Training are both used as university texts. He is also the author of five patents around the interpretation and analysis of physiological data. Jon acquired his first heart rate monitor in 1987 with the goal of using a scientific approach to improving elite performance training. But his interests have always extended to everyday exercise for every person. His pioneering work in physiological AI is beneficial to everyone -- to know what to do and to do what is right for each individual body.
- Jenny Hadfield, Endurance Expert & Coach – Jenny is a walking, running and fitness expert and adventure-preneur who inspires everyone to live their best life. For over 20 years, she has inspired walkers and runners with her Flow-Based Training System (SM). Coach Hadfield teaches us to train with the rhythm of the body and everyday life to achieve success and reach our goals. She has twice been voted the Greatest Top 100 Influencers in the Health and Fitness industry. Jenny is a best-selling author and a popular Runner’s World Columnist. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and Health Promotion and a Master’s in Exercise Science.
- Paige Huffman - Strength Coach - Paige has combined her two greatest loves of Fitness and people to become a coach, personal trainer, group exercise instructor, teacher and mentor for all ages. By nature, she is a teacher and an all-around athlete. Her ease of explanation, love of movement and power of positivity makes training with Paige easy, inspiring and fun! Paige has helped hundreds of people develop greater strength, balance and flexibility, and she has motivated her followers to adopt healthy lifestyle habits.
- Joseph Quinn, PEAR VP of Product, Pilates Expert- Joseph has been a professional in postural alignment, precision movement and breathwork since 2004 when he opened the first classical Pilates studio in Berkeley, California. He started practicing Pilates to relieve his own chronic back pain. For seven seasons, Joe was also the Core Strength and Flexibility Trainer for Cal Berkeley Football. Joseph is passionate about teaching healthy movement and the associated benefits of pain relief.
- Dr. Amy Lee, Chief Medical Officer, PEAR - Dr. Amy Lee is the Chief Medical Officer for PEAR. Dr. Lee is triple board certified in internal medicine, medical nutrition and obesity medicine. She is a leading expert in nutrition and lifestyle change. Dr. Lee received an undergraduate degree from the University of Washington and a medical degree from the University of Illinois. She completed her internal medicine residency at USC followed by a clinical nutrition fellowship at UCLA.
The CDC recommends at least 150 minutes per week of moderate intensity exercise such as walking or running including two days per week of muscle strengthening and balance exercises.
Subscribe for News and Updates