An exclusive digital fitness experience personalized for you
Introducing PEAR for One Pass, an exclusive app for One Pass members. It's a personalized path to fitness, with workout plans designed for your goals.
FITNESS FOR YOU
Set goals that fit.
Whether you exercise regularly or it's been a while, your plan is tailored to your fitness level and goals so you can continue enjoying life.
Invest in your whole health.
Your plan builds mindfulness activities into your routine to ensure you’re nurturing your body, mind and spirit.
Celebrate your progress.
The app tracks your stats and updates your plan over time so you can see your workout wins, reach your goals and receive badges along the way.
It’s easy to share your progress with friends and family so you can stay motivated together.
Meet the coaches.
Certified Personal Trainer
Nora is a health and wellness consultant to 5-star hotels, corporations and premium publications. She is the creator of Kale, Cardio and Cocktails.
Deena is a record-breaking Olympian with a Bronze Medal. She is an American record holder for the fastest marathon and half marathon.
Jenny is a walking, running and fitness expert. her Flow-Based Training System focuses on using your body's rhythm in daily life to help reach fitness goals.
World-Class Running Coach
Matt is a fitness expert, author and certified sports nutritionist. Matt's workouts and training plans range from starter, intermediate, to advanced levels.
Josh Crosby is a former professional ultra-endurance athlete and World Champion rower. He is a pioneer of group rowing workouts.
How do I sign up for the app?
Download the app
Unlike any other offering, the PEAR for One Pass App makes getting active and staying active fun and easy! The app is built on proven, evidence-based PEAR Training Intelligence® AI and 25 years of working with thousands of people just like you. PEAR for One Pass will create a personalized training plan just for you based on your biometric data, fitness level, goals and needs. No more guessing what you should be doing, is it working and what to do next. We do the work for you!
Send an email to email@example.com or Call: (619) 431-2335
Yes! Take the app on a walk or run with your closest friends or have them over to workout by casting one of the yoga, HIIT, flexibility or strength classes to your TV.
Exercise moves are shown in detail during each workout. You can always pause your workout and rewind to see an exercise move performed again.
The app uses your data to adapt your training plan to improve your overall fitness level and allow you to continue doing what you love! You can share your data with your doctors and track your progress.
The app is a highly secure environment that is HIPAA Compliant, GDPR and CCLPA Compliant, we operate on OWASP Security Standards and we conduct regular security audits and scans.
The cost of the app is determined by your insurance carrier. Check your current benefits plan.
The app is FREE and exclusive for UnitedHealthCare® Renew Active® Medicare members! All you need is your Renew Active Confirmation code. If you don’t have it already, you can call the Customer Service number on the back of your insurance ID card.
The app includes hundreds of workouts and hyper-personalized training plans in a variety of formats built with the PEAR Training Intelligence® AI engine. Your training plan adapts to you based on your progress to help you reach and potentially exceed your goals. Our hyper-personalized interactive training plans are led by world-renowned athletes, National Champions and Olympians. Following a fitness training plan will help improve your physical fitness, overall health and fitness goals such as toning, endurance, losing weight and improving strength.
This app is for One Pass subscribers who:
- Had a doctor recommend they begin an exercise program
- Want to get active and don’t know where to begin
- Are already active and want to stay active
- Active adults looking for new challenges
- Nora Tobin, Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist and Personal Trainer – Nora is a health and wellness consultant to 5-star hotels, Fortune 500 companies and premium publications. She’s a certified Performance Enhancement Specialist, Nutrition Specialist and Personal Trainer. Nora is the creator of the 5-week fitness and nutrition program: Kale, Cardio and Cocktails.
- Deena Kastor, Olympic Medalist and American Record Holder – Deena is a record-breaking Olympian whose career is earmarked by her groundbreaking 2004 Olympic Bronze Medal in the marathon in Athens, Greece, which shattered a 20-year medal drought for U.S. women in the event. Yet the accomplishments of the 3-time Olympian don’t stop there. Deena is currently the American Record holder in the marathon at 2 hours, 19 minutes and 36 seconds and half marathon at one hour, 7 minutes and 34 seconds. Deena has held American records in distance running from 5K to marathon.
- Jenny Hadfield, Endurance Expert & Coach – Jenny is a walking, running and fitness expert and adventure-preneur who inspires everyone to live their best life. For over 20 years, she has inspired walkers and runners with her Flow-Based Training System (SM). Coach Hadfield teaches us to train with the rhythm of the body and everyday life to achieve success and reach our goals. She has twice been voted the Greatest Top 100 Influencers in the Health and Fitness industry. Jenny is a best-selling author and a popular Runner’s World Columnist. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and Health Promotion and a Master’s in Exercise Science.
- Matt Fitzgerald, Acclaimed Author and Running Coach– Matt is a world-class coach, fitness expert, author and certified sports nutritionist. Specializing in endurance sports, Matt helps to train the first-time marathoner or the experienced triathlete. Matt’s workouts and training plans range from starter, intermediate to advanced levels to 5K, 10K, half-marathon and marathon training programs.
- Josh Crosby, National Champion and Third Generation Rowing Expert – Josh’s impressive background makes him not only an adrenaline addict, but also no stranger to intense physical competition. As a third generation rower and a gold medalist at the Junior World Rowing Championships, Crosby went on to race with Brown University to two National Championship titles. He later led the U.S. National Lightweight Team and placed at the World rowing Championships in Finland. Josh was chosen by the 1996 Olympic Selection Team and U.S. National Team.
The CDC recommends at least 150 minutes a week of moderate intensity exercise such as walking or running including two days a week of muscle strengthening and balance exercises.
The CDC recommends at least 150 minutes a week of moderate intensity exercise such as walking for 65+ aged adults; including two days a week of muscle strengthening and balance exercises. According to the CDC, being active as you age decreases your risk of falling, improves your balance and flexibility, and allows you to continue doing the activities you love on a daily basis. PEAR for Renew Active is here to help you lead a healthier and happier life!